Community

Remembering Mark Rogers

If a person’s name appears on the marque of the paramount theater that might be a clue that it’s a front-page story. I didn’t need a clue Mark had been giving us clues for the last 17 or 18 years. When I think about Mark’s life, I am reminded of something (my grand pa) Papa ...

Legally Blind and doing Fine, Michele Daniels Inspirational Story – Its Everything West Texas

By Floyd Miller

Michele Daniels is letting nothing stop her. After graduating from Texas Women’s University with a degree in accounting…

5 Hobbies to Keep Your Body and Mind Healthy and Happy

By Floyd Miller

• Become a home chef: From sushi to soufflé to dumplings, there are likely a range of dishes…

The Dos and Don’ts of Diabetic Foot Care

By Floyd Miller

(StatePoint) Diabetes management and foot care go hand in hand. “Diabetes can cause nerve damage and poor circulation…

Jack Walker’s MARCH Editorial

By Jack Walker

Why 2 Never Advertise 4 Ever Unless You’re Always Up 4 the Down. By: Jack Walker Let me…

HomeLight and the National Association of Real Estate Brokers Launch the Black Real Estate Agent Program to Support Aspiring Black Agents

By Floyd Miller

Program is the first of its kind, providing financial, educational, and career support for aspiring Black real estate…

Keeping the Lights On for Afterschool Programs

By Floyd Miller

STAFF REPORTS LIVE WIRE (StatePoint) Afterschool programs help students succeed in school and in life and provide invaluable…

ABILENE COMMUNITY THEATRE ANNOUNCES MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING OPEN AUDITIONS

By Floyd Miller

Abilene Community Theatre is pleased to announce open auditions for William Shakespeare’s MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING, directed by…

Jim Cole

By Floyd Miller

James Louis Cole February 07, 1943 – February 19, 2021 James Louis Cole, 78, died peacefully in his…

By Floyd Miller

from Lincolnton, North Carolina, United States James Riley In Loving Memories of Mr. James Riley 1951-2021 James Riley, 70-year-old, resident of…

By Floyd Miller

Brenda Amonett Abilene – Brenda Lou (Aberegg) Amonett, passed peacefully to her long-awaited heavenly home on Wednesday, February…

2021 January’s Finest Photos NEW ABILENE POLICE CHIEF MARCUS DUDLEY SWORN IN AT CITY HALL

By Floyd Miller

Images were photo The West Texas Tribune’s Editor-in-Chief, Floyd Miller was at city hall on January 28th, the…

Tanya Riley Accepts prestigious service position with Abilene Realty Firm

By Floyd Miller

West Texas Tribune Exclusive Media Press Release For more on this developing story stay up to date with…

COMMUNITY VIBES

By Floyd Miller

City of Abilene Manager, Robert Hanna (above) reads a letter complimenting new Abilene Chief of Police: Marcus Dudley…

WTT EXCLUSIVE FRONT PAGE PRESS RELEASE:RS Deer Ranch Purchases The Refuge Deer Herd

By Floyd Miller

From West Texas Tribune Staff Reports Whitetail deer in the wild do not migrate; they remain in an…

The Record

By Floyd Miller
The West Texas couples that have continued to go the distance

By: Floyd Miller Editor-In-Chief, West Texas Tribune We just thought we wanted to get away from 2020. The…

Good Vibes Jive with Style on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. . .

By Floyd Miller

Photos by: Sienna Miller, WTT Correspondent

By Floyd Miller
The West Texas couples that have continued to go the distance

This is truly one of the most meaningful accounts around.

BRADY, BUCS’ BEST IN NFL

By Jack Walker

Super Bowl LV Feature Story By: Jack Walker

THE SPECS FOR LV

By Floyd Miller

Super Bowl LV.pngKansas City Chiefs (1)(AFC)(14–2) VS Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5)(NFC)(11–5)Head coach:Andy Reid Head coach:Bruce AriansDate February 7,…

Super Bowl 55

By Floyd Miller

This Sunday on CBS the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will host the defending champion Kansas City Chiefs and their…

Ad Partners

North’s Funeral Home

Ad Partners

Tammy Kister

Ad Partners